SOUNDTRACK SHELF Podcast #05

The Cinefamily’s Alex Nicolaou is back with another hour-plus set. KA-PLABBO! The Wings Hauser song from Vice Squad alone is worth the download here, let alone all the other cool stuff —

DOWNLOAD: Soundtrack Shelf Podcast: #05 (MP3)

Playlist:
Performance – Memo From Turner (Mick Jagger, Keith Richards / Guitar: Ry Cooder)
Who Dares Wins – Commando (Roy Budd)
Zoo Folle – Space And Freedom (Giuliano Sorgini)
Viva La Muerte – Ekkoleg (Grethe Agatz)
————
Vice Squad – Neon Slime (Joe Renzetti / Vocals: Wings Hauser)
Sea Of Joy – Down To The Sea (Tully)
The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T – Do-Mi-Do Duds (Frederic Hollander / Lyrics: Dr. Seuss)
Brigade Mondaine – Phonic (Cerrone)
———–
Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls – Find It (Stu Phillips & Bob Stone / Voc: Lynn Carey)
Deliverance – Eight More Miles to Louisiana (Eric Weissberg & Marshall Brickman)
Last House On The Left – Wait For The Rain (David Hess)
A Boy And His Dog – A Boy And His Dog (Tim McIntire)
————
Sweet Movie – Is There Life On The Earth (Manos Xatzidakis / Voc: Anne Lonnenberg)
Visa de Censure No. X – Novavana (Delired Cameleon Family [Clearlight])
La Cicatrice Intérieure – Abschied (Nico)
The Conformist – O.K. Bull (Georges Delerue)
——-
Codice D’Amore Orientale – Kamasutra (Alberto Baldan Bembo & Blue Marvin Orchestra)
The Wicker Man (1973) – Maypole (Paul Giovanni & Magnet)
A Zed And Two Noughts – Car Wash (Michael Nyman)
Cannibal Holocaust – Main Theme (Riz Ortolani)
——-
Percy – God’s Children (The Kinks)

This entry was posted in Podcasts. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to SOUNDTRACK SHELF Podcast #05

1. Bilbicus says:

Love the Cannibal Holocaust soundtrack, nice to see it represented here. There’s also some good funk and disco tracks on that soundtrack. Eagerly awaiting some Day of the Dead representation on the Soundtrack Shelf, although I think the 20 minute “Dead Suite” would be a bit too much for people (although it is a stormer).

2. CA says:

Wish these podcasts were separated into individual tracks instead of one long mix…

3. That is the suitable weblog for anybody who desires to search out out about this topic. You realize a lot its almost onerous to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

4. Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

5. Julio Riedy says:

You are a very capable individual!

6. Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

7. Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you may remove me from that service? Thanks!

8. Good web site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

9. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again

10. F*ckin’ awesome things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

11. It’s arduous to search out educated people on this subject, but you sound like you realize what you’re speaking about! Thanks

12. F*ckin’ amazing things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

13. Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!…

14. Joy Mallow says:

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Fantastic. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

15. Misha Kerker says:

I’m just writing to let you be aware of what a beneficial experience my friend’s princess encountered viewing your blog. She discovered a wide variety of pieces, not to mention what it’s like to have an amazing teaching nature to let men and women very easily fully understand specific multifaceted things. You really exceeded her desires. Thank you for offering those necessary, trusted, edifying and as well as cool tips about the topic to Gloria.

16. Rena Domiano says:

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks